Street Drifting Crew Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Panasonic Tc-p50s60 50 1080p Plasma

Reply to topic    Street Drifting Crew Forum Index » English » Join us! Previous topic
Panasonic Tc-p50s60 50 1080p Plasma
harnirv

Post Panasonic Tc-p50s60 50 1080p Plasma

Panasonic Tc-p50s60 50 1080p Plasma > bit.ly/2jqVNqS

6e8412f8ec
Date published: 2014-03-04 Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from awsome tv for the price very nice tv easy to use has awesome picture hd and blu ray are awesome the features are good and the remote is easy to use if you are looking for a tv this will make a good one for you. 2. I like the features but why have a smart TV that u can't add apps to? Can we get an update please Date published: 2014-03-13 Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from great TV I've had this for maybe a year, set up was easy and great picture couldn't ask for more. If the Netflix application still fails to open, try another network application. The power light on the TV is on steady, but I do not have a picture, sound or both? This could be caused by a few factors: First check to ensure your TV is selected to the correct input (Source). How do I label my TV inputs? If you wish to label your television inputs such as TV, Cable, DVD, Satellite, etc please consult your operating instructions for exact mapping. .. Swipe & Share 2.0 allows you to wirelessly transfer photos, video, music from your smartphone or tablet to your big screen TV with just a simple swipe of a finger. ShareFeatures & ConnectivityFeatures Features Built in Wi-FiDLNA-CompatibleMultiple LanguagesParental Control with V-ChipSleep TimerStand Included Connectivity Video Connectivity ComponentCompositeDLNA CompatibleDVIEthernet PortHDMIRCAUSB Network Connectivity Ethernet / LANWiFi Audio Connectivity Digital OpticalHDMIStereo Number of Connections HDMI Ports x2 USB Ports x2 Component Inputs x1 Composite Inputs (AV) x1 Digital Audio Ports (Optical) x1 Standard Connection Types3 HDMI ports is the average number for a 50 - 59 inch television, so this TV can't connect to as many HDMI-compatible devices as the average TV in this size range.2 is the standard number of USB ports that 50 - 59 inch TVs have.Other Connection TypesThe Panasonic TC-P50S60 has other types of connections that may prove useful for you to have, depending on the technology you want to use.Learn More About Connection Types . This is Panasonics best plasma TV without 3D.

Supports 24p playback (3:2) for Movies. Long Panel Life up to 100,000 Hours Thanks to an innovative phosphor process and rear panel process, this plasma panel will last for up to 100,000 hours before the brightness decreases by half. 50 - 59 inch, 1080p TVs of Better Value Image 1Brand and ModelScreen SizeOptionsPrice Per InchIDAmazon DD AffiliateIDSceptre E505BV-FMQR50 inchBuy on Amazon$5.80Sceptre E555BV-FMQR55 inchBuy on Amazon$7.27Haier 55E350055 inchBuy on Amazon$7.27Hisense 55H6B55 inchBuy on Amazon$7.80TCL 50FS3800 50 inchBuy on Amazon$7.96 ‹ Prev Next › See More Similarly Sized TVs › . You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, as well as create slide shows complete with background music. USB Media Player Thanks to the dual USB ports, you can use a USB memory stick to enjoy previously saved music, photos and video clips using the TV. Mercury & Lead Free Eco-Friendly Panel All VIERA plasma display panels are free of both lead and mercury. No way, after two years of normal use, this Panasonic TV should have issues.

prometheus trailer 1080p mp4 filesmirai nikki op 1080p wallpapercloud atlas english subtitles 720p or 1080pbatman dark knight rises download 1080p videosdn48 yaritagariya san 720p tvdisplay 720p vs 1080p which is better1080i or 720p sky hd downloaddemon s souls wallpaper 1080p characterradar scan rate of 1080pbob esponja o filme 1080p tvs
Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 02:35
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 02:35
Reply to topic    Street Drifting Crew Forum Index » English » Join us! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation